BAYFIELD STRATEGY HAS A STRONG TRACK RECORD OF WORKING EFFECTIVELY AND RESPECTFULLY WITH THE NEWS MEDIA.
In the News
The news media is an important constituency in any campaign. Our strengths include ensuring our clients are properly represented in the press – or kept out of the press altogether.
Bayfield and Our Clients in the News:
- 25/07/2017 - Activist Is ‘Outraged’ that Rent-A-Center Rejected Multiple Bids | The Street
- 17/07/2017 - Lawrence Ullman-led firm targets ultrahigh-net-worth investors | The Globe & Mail
- 30/06/2017 - Organic Foodmaker Hain Looks Appetizing | Bloomberg
- 29/06/2017 - Activist investor urging Hain Celestial to sell, wants board overhaul | The New York Post
- 23/06/2017 - Norsat shareholders vote to approve Hytera takeover | The Globe & Mail
- 20/06/2017 - Hedgie slams Rent-A-Center’s board for taking two-month vacation | The New York Post
- 30/05/2017 - Here’s Why Activist Glenn Welling Just Got a Boost in His Rent-A-Center Sale Effort | The Street